Monday, December 7, 2009

Miley cyrus shower. S e x y stuff.

Miley cyrus shower. Cool picz...

miley cyrus showermiley cyrus showermiley cyrus shower
My hair didn't do that before ...? Ok, but my hair is naturally wavy and thick just like miley and all cyruss d ' a sudden after I take a shower and let it dry with or without the dryer, it gets Poofy 1. forehead gets all dry and curly, then spreads downward and ' s back 2. Then I straightened up, after all, it dries and it becomes dry and staticky. I do not remember what I ' did it for her. Maybe because I've got his ' layers of my shoulders and my hair ends in the middle of my breasts. Ive had my hair like this before, but I do not remember what I did to ' l ' stop. Hair Stylings any that would work? also that the packers? I want my straight hair on top, but then all natural and curly down.
Download her n a k e d video!


No comments:

Post a Comment